CA Milton Branch
At TIP Canada we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing company and enjoy working with great people – then come grow with us!
We are currently hiring an Operations Coordinator for our Milton Team. As an Operations Coordinator you will oversee rental counter and administration to ensure streamlined and customer focused operations day to day. This position is also responsible for all yard activities including the check-in and check-out of trailers.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Oversee the trailer check-in and check-out procedures including working with the check-in staff
- Check-in and check-out of all trailers
- Ensure received equipment appropriately checked and documented and work orders are completed for garage work
- Inspect trailers on an ongoing basis in order to determine if service and/or repair are required
- Maintain and document on site inventories of trailers and communicate findings to Operations team on daily basis
- Track customers' trailers that are in the yard whether for service or load and store or other reasons in the YARD program
- Answer telephone inquiries from customers/sales/operations team regarding trailer inventory and receive and enter orders
- Follow-up on customer inquiries regarding equipment rentals and leasing
- Inspect and adjust rental items to meet customer needs
- Process new rentals into the Series IV system, and process all documentation (e.g. Rental contracts)
- Dispatch trailers to customers
- Explain rental fees, policies and procedures to customers
- Responsible for customer service at the short term rental desk
- Final visual inspections of trailers
- Complete filing of rental agreements
- Liaise with the maintenance department to ensure trailers requiring repairs are processed and that customers receive phone calls or emails updating the status of their work and upon completion of the work
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation or description of trailers to customers and internal staff through review of the STAT and RES reports, checking all regions for availability as required
- Prepare rental forms, obtaining customer signature, Driver's License # and other information on an on-going basis.
- Operate as front desk (answering phones) during hours when admin is not available
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 2+ years of trailer/transportation industry experience
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and achieve outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in, and contribute to, a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Above average pay package to above average employees
- Excellent RRSP plan
- Benefits package that includes an employee & family assistance plan, & a healthcare spending account.
- Internal and external training opportunities
At TIP Canada we recognize that it is our people who make the difference and are the key to our growth and ongoing success. If you want to join a growing Company and enjoy working with great people – then come grow with us!
TIP Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Please inform us if you require accommodation during the selection process and we will work with you to meet your needs.